(21 of 40) Writing Anyway

I just watched this video from Author Magazine:

http://www.authormagazine.org/interviews/interview_page_sheen.htm

and wish to recommend it to you. It features Lynn Sheene, whose first novel, The Last Time I Saw Paris (published by Berkley Books of New York), began with her fascination with an Art Deco brooch. In the interview with editor Bill Kenower, Sheene concludes: "Writing has taught me diligence because in order to do it you have to keep writing even when you don't feel like it, even when the story's not cooperating, even when the characters are not talking to you, even when you are sure that no one will ever want to read another word that you've written -- because not writing is actually worse."

That's a little how I'm feeling today. But now I'm going to take fifteen minutes and write anyway.

Comments